Commitment of Quality and Aviation Safety
To achieve the highest safety standards our directors are committed to:
- This agency is committed to maintain the highest safety standards.
- Each department must have formal policies focused on the accomplishment of our safety objectives.
- To establish a comprehensible management system with a structural organization.
- The Safety Management System contains methods that identify and control risks, ensuring the effectiveness of this program in every department.
Each member of this organization is responsible for their own actions and they are to respect our safety policies.
Every Department Manager must keep our safety standards:
- Risks are to be identified, evaluated, and controlled.
- Each member of this organization is to be properly trained and motivated to perform their jobs.
- Each member of this organization is aware of our safety standards.