The biggest commitment of ALA is provide the highest quality and safety standards for our customers and employees. In order to reach this objective we have set the next commitments as follows:
- Provide the necessary financial, technical, and human resources to set and keep this policy.
- To implement an operational safety management system, that allows the proper identification of hazards and risk management.
- To establish continual improvement processes that increases the operational safety level.
- Accomplish the procedures and policies described in SMS manual that must be known for all the employees that work in the company.
- Accomplish the laws and rules related to operational safety across all organization levels.
- Observe and ensure the accordance with the NOM-064-SCT3-2012 and applicable regulations, as well as the best industry practices.
- Encourage the culture of non-punitive and confidential report, for those employees that communicate the presence of operational safety issues. There will be no retaliation against any employee when an operational safety report has been sent, unless that such operational safety report indicates that there has been an illegal act , negligence , deliberate or deviation of regulations or procedures, as well as an unfulfillment of the company values.
- Ensure that this policy will be understood, implemented, and maintained across all organization levels.